DAY 4- 161.2 lbs
Whew! Can you believe that? Okay, because I know only certain ones will see this blog, I do believe a bit of this loss is attributed to a large BM I had just before weighing. Of course, not all of it, but it's amazing from the two load days, how much your body retains water from the high sodium content of Five Guys, Bacon Cheeseburger and fries, Haagen Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream, okay-I'll stop there.
Just before bed last night, I drank 2 large Chick-fil-A cups of water. Lots of water is so important on this diet. I'm gonna do the same thing tonight. Wow! I am believing for good consistent pound or more losses everyday so I can get to my goal a bit quicker. I really would like to be at my goal of 145lbs. by Thursday, March 31. That way, I'll be done before Resurrection weekend, continue on the VLCD and be off by Resurrection Sunday! Believe me, I will have a PHASE 3, almond/toasted macadamia nut crusted lemon/lime cheesecake awaiting me! Come on, come on-remain focused, Abigail! Keep your eyes on the satisfaction of crossing this finish line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know your blog is awesome. I need to do some more reading because I am still not clear on what HCG is... but I like your 'transparent' style of blogging.
I just started a blog on the side of my main blog called 52 pounds in 52 weeks. I would love to have someone like you sound in once in a while with a comment or two! It sure can be hard without support!
Keep up the good work and stop by sometime!!!!
52pounds-52weeks.blogspot.com