Wednesday, January 4, 2012
DAY #5:
Well, yesterday was an interesting day. I had to teach a spin class last night and also my 8 a,m. "30 Minute Miracle." All those extra calories burned needed some extra fuel. One of my doctor friends who specializes in utilizing hcg as a weight loss product for his patients told me about one of his male clients. This client also burned alot of extra calories and would eat some "extra" to make up for the deficit he so drastically burned while in hcg. He still lost all the weight he wanted to! I thought I would experiment with myself yesterday so I ate a "Humphrey Yogart." An amazing, yet very low fat yummy frozen yogurt with bananas, strawberries, pineapple and granola and a drizzle of honey. I stil lost weight! Wahoo! Today, I lifted weights and did the new, amazing DVD, "Brazil Butt Lift." Intense, but more like body sculpting. Also, Dr. Simeons says occasionally you can trade out 100 grams (1/2 cup) of lowfat, skim milk cottage cheese as your other protein. I did that tonight since I didnt have anything else on hand. Hope it works in the morning! Made the kids a yummy chicken sausage pasta tonight and did have a couple bites. We'll see if I created a big enough deficit in calories burned to make up for it. Until tomorrow...night night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment